Preventative Pest and Animal Control
At Dallas Critter Control, we believe prevention is one of the most important aspects of wild animal control. That’s why we offer a full spectrum of preventative pest control services. We use only humane techniques to keep animals out of your home so they don’t get the chance to cause damage.
Habitat modification is a technique in which we limit the animals’ access to food, water, and shelter. Since every animal species we encounter has different habits and intelligence levels, we work with you to create a customized plan for the nuisances in your home.
In the exclusion technique, we seal off entry points animals may use to gain entry in your home. Here’s a sampling of preventative pest control tactics we use:
- Chimney – We add caps and screens to keep animals from nesting.
- Plumbing Vents – We add screens to keep animals from falling in.
- Roof – We tightly seal roof spaces and add heavy vents to keep animals from burrowing through.
- Oven and bathroom exhaust vents – We add screening to vents. This keeps animals out.
- Holes in siding – We repair any holes that might invite animal entry.
- Porch and deck – Screening the base of the deck keeps animals from nesting.
- Trees and landscaping – We’ll cut overhanging branches close to your home, blocking off any potential points of entry.
At Critter Control, we’re committed to finding every available point of entry and sealing it off to unwanted visitors. Our Certified Wildlife technicians are trained to find the entry points a layperson can’t. If you’re interested in our preventative pest control services, call our office for a consultation. We’ll be happy to sit down with you and create a unique plan tailored to your problem and budget.