As the saying goes, “Everything is bigger in Texas.” However, that quote can be extended to its diverse population of invasive wildlife. In the Dallas area, residents often complain about nuisance critters getting into residential homes and commercial businesses and causing damage and destruction. If you are dealing with an animal infestation, hiring a wildlife removal service is a top priority to prevent severe damage to your home.
Here are some of the wild animals that often invade Dallas properties and what you can expert wildlife removal services to do about it.
6 Common Invasive Wildlife in Dallas, TX
The following are common nuisance wildlife animals Dallas residents encounter in their homes:
Signs of a Wildlife Infestation
Sometimes you don’t have to see an animal in your home to know that you have a wildlife issue. Aside from causing severe property damage, here are other common signs you have a wildlife infestation:
- Foul or strange odors
- Droppings, urine puddles, and brown stains on your floors or ceilings
- Bite marks or scratches on the walls or electrical wiring
- Trash littered around your property and knocked over garbage cans
- Squeaking, scratching, or scurrying noises coming from your walls or the attic, that are usually louder at night
Safe and Effective Wildlife Removal Service
Although each animal requires its own removal process, the wildlife experts at Critter Control® of Dallas have the experience and tools to quickly resolve the invasive wildlife infestation in your commercial or residential property. Our wildlife removal service follows our safe and efficient four-step CritterSafe® method to remove all nuisance critters. Our wildlife removal process includes:
- Inspection – A wildlife expert will start by thoroughly inspecting your house to locate the critter, determine the size of the infestation, and find possible entry points.
- Removal – Next, the wildlife removal expert will create a personalized plan to extract the pests from your home using our safe and eco-friendly CritterSafe® process.
- Prevention – Then, our team will clean and repair any property damage caused by the animals.
- Restoration – Our last step is to seal all entry points to keep wildlife away from your home permanently.
Professional Wildlife Removal Service in Dallas, TX
Critter Control® of Dallas has over 20 years of experience in wildlife removal service. We pride ourselves on using eco-friendly and humane removal methods when it comes to removing unwanted critters from inside your Greater Dallas area home or workplace. Whether you have an existing pest infestation or want to prevent one from ever starting, we’re here to resolve all of your wildlife issues with our expert removal and prevention methods.
To schedule an inspection and receive a free estimate for our wildlife removal services, call us at 817-222-1101 today.